Things we could speculate about Jesus having owned, but won't:
Toaster Oven
Vespa
The Secret
Takk..
Gorilla Glue
Concerning what magnificent and inspiring events may have transpired had Jesus possessed any the above objects, we refuse to postulate. In the words of a bright young man, "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, I'm pretty sure he also had a curling iron. Maybe Peter even helped him put curlers in at night. Without them, there's just no way he could have gotten those luscious curls with just the right bounce to them. I've seen the pictures. Except for all those crown-of-thorns hair days, his hair is always impeccable--curly but not toooo curly. Cosmo should put him on their cover! I can just see it now, "50 secrets to resurrecting that flat hair"
I'm not sure... did Jesus have a curling iron, or just hot sticks? I think they preferred hot sticks in Jerusalem.
It's true, his hair really did take a dive during that whole crucifixion thing. You'd think the least Simon could have done was spray some Aquanet once in a while...
Post a Comment